Weston Florida Movers
Weston, Florida lies in the western part of South Florida’s Broward County and is a charming suburban community. Weston is about 40 miles from downtown Miami and roughly 20 miles from Fort Lauderdale.
Families have moved to Weston due to its safety, comfortable climate and excellent school system. Weston residents take pride in the city’s outdoor lifestyle capabilities, which can be seen by finding people running, swimming, playing golf or riding around on their bikes through Weston Regional Park or Markham Park.
Weston provides a good balance for families, and if you’re open to it, you can enjoy the leisurely atmosphere of a suburban neighborhood. Let Morales Moving & Storage help you begin your journey into Weston.
Why Move With Morales?
If you’re searching for moving companies in the Weston area, you’ve probably been given a whole bunch of results. So, what makes Morales Moving & Storage different from the other moving companies in Florida?
- We’re an Interstate Atlas Agent! A worldwide leader in relocation, we have affiliated partners in over 150 countries which give us a large enough global reach that we can use to provide the highest level of customer service our clients deserve.
- Our accreditations and affiliations! We are members of the American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA) and the International Association of Movers (IAM). We are also proud supporters and contributors toward Move for Hunger.
- We have trained & certified movers and packers! As with all our moving and storage services, each staff member we employ goes through a background check and drug screening processes prior to being hired.
- We’re environmentally aware! Our environmental management system is designed to help reduce the environmental impact of our residential and commercial moving jobs.
Moving to Weston, Florida
Weston has a reputation of being home to the affluent, but it’s surprisingly affordable by Florida standards.
It’s also an ideal place to stay if you’re looking to avoid big city livin’ of nearby Miami and Fort Lauderdale, but still gives one access to many of Florida’s most popular attractions.
Below are 5 of the best things to do in and around Weston, Florida:
- Bonaventure Country Club: This winter escape destination for golfers boasts more than 1,000 courses including a wide range of public and private courses. Located on the grounds of the Bonaventure Resort and Spa, the facilities include amenities such as a full-service restaurant and convention center.
- Young at Art Museum: The Young at Art Museum was founded more than 30 years ago and represents a fundamental cornerstone in which children can express their creativity through activities relating to performing arts, sculpting, painting and tons more!
- Oleta River State Park: This 1,000-acre park is the largest and most diverse park in the state of Florida. The Oleta River State Park is home to hardwood forests, mangroves and more than a dozen miles of trails to bike, hike or stroll on. There’s also an undeveloped campground for folks to camp out and further explore nature either by fishing or paddle-boarding.
- Flamingo Gardens: Comprised of more than 60 tropical acres, the Flamingo Gardens is one of many local landmarks to see when you’re living in Florida. Share in the beautiful display of thousands of native and non-native plants, trees and flowers as well as a variety of native animals, including the flamingo!
- Bonnet House Museum & Gardens: If you’ve had your fill of fun-filled beach days, take a trip to the Bonnet House Museum & Gardens and enjoy cultural experiences of this historic home. Registered as an official Historic Place, it is named after the Bonnet Lily.
Weston Moving & Storage Services
Our services include:
Residential Moving Services: Whether you need to move your items from a small apartment to a large mansion, we’re the movers you need. Distance is not an issue for Morales Moving & Storage. We can handle local moves within Florida, as well as long-distance moves outside of Florida.
Commercial Moving Services: If you have a large or small business, we can help you relocate quickly and affordably while minimizing any downtime or disruption. Reach out to Morales Moving & Storage anytime you require commercial moving services
International Moving Services: Anywhere in the world you want to go, Morales Moving & Storage can help. Being an interstate agent for Atlas International means we can give you access to reliable agents who are certified service partners in more than 150 countries.
Warehouse Storage: We operate a 26,000-square-foot facility with the capabilities to store household goods, commercial products and anything in between. We are climate controlled and utilize fans to reduce harmful humidity. Our facility is also gated and monitored with an alarm system and closed-circuit TV with DVR for the ultimate in security.
Document Storage: When you partner with Morales Moving & Storage for document storage services, we will send boxes and labels to your home or place of business that you can use to pack your documents and let us know when you need them picked up to be stored in our warehouse.
Weston, Florida Moving Quote
At Morales Moving & Storage, quality is our standard. Let us make one of the most stressful events of your life a smooth and easy process!
We are proud to support the local Weston community, whether you’re gearing up for a long-distance move or helping you pack up your belongings into storage in our warehouse. Since 1986, we’ve handled thousands of moves per year. Our experience and dedication to quality service is second to none.
To book your Morales Moving & Storage Move, contact us at (305) 576-7000 or fill out our quote form.