10% OFF DISCOUNT FOR MILITARY, GSA and FIRST RESPONDERS!
The dedicated men and women of our armed forces live life on the go. Whether you’re retired or you’re an active member of the military serving in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines or Coast Guard, Morales Moving & Storage is one of the many dedicated military moving companies in Miami that has been helping military personnel in relocating to or from their base in South Florida since 1986.
We understand the sacrifice you’ve had to make and whether you need to relocate due to a temporary duty change or a Permanent Change of Station (PCS), our top priority is always to help military members and their families enjoy a stress-free relocation experience. We use every tool, resource and member of our staff at our disposal to help keep every detail of your move as organized as possible.
Military Moving Services in Miami
As a GSA-approved carrier, we understand the complicated procedures that go into relocating members of our military whether they’re coming to or leaving Miami, FL. In fact, when you choose to move with us, you can have peace of mind knowing that your move is backed by an Atlas Interstate Agent because:
- Atlas helps roughly 13,000 military members move each year
- Atlas has approx. 2,900 professional van operators and 4,300 trucks to serve U.S. military bases around the world
At Morales Moving & Storage, we appreciate the personal sacrifice each member of our military must make, so we spare no effort in planning, preparing and providing moving and shipping services of the highest quality such as:
- Free quotes. In-home or virtual survey options are available
- Packing Services. Full-service packing & unpacking, crating and shipping
- Warehouse Storage. Secure, military-approved storage
- Labor Certification. Professional drivers, packers and movers who are verified via extensive background checks and must undergo drug testing
- Military Move Management. Certified military relocation professional
Preparing for your Military Relocation
Once you’ve chosen Morales Moving & Storage as your military moving service, you’ll want to get a jumpstart on these key steps during your relocation to help make your move that much easier:
- Start Early. Once you receive your orders, don’t procrastinate. Schedule an appointment your Morales Moving & Storage moving coordinator right away. Discuss your plan, proceed with relevant paperwork and determine what you would like to accomplish during this move. The earlier you start, the more likely we can help you facilitate your relocation quickly.
- Moving Allowance & Weight. Your moving allowance is determined by three factors: (1) your rank, (2) dependency status and (3) your move type (i.e. OCONUS vs. CONUS). Once your allowance is determined, it is compared against your approved weight of your shipment. Any overages on your approved weight may result in the service member being financially responsible to pay any extra amount so be sure to stay within your approved limit.
- Obtain Insurance and/or Valuation Coverage. Speak with a Morales Moving & Storage representative to ask about our valuation coverage options and ensure you have personal and/or vehicle insurance to cover your highly valuable items.
Morales Moving & Storage is Proud to Move Our Military
A military relocation involves lots of planning, logistics, budgeting and paperwork. When you choose a professional and dedicated military moving company like Morales Moving & Storage, you’re choosing a company who will have your back and help you stay on top of your plan with consistent communication and flexibility.