Long Distance Movers
At Morales Moving & Storage, we understand that just planning a long-distance move can be stressful and intimidating. Moving is not an individual task, so we are here to bring you a team of experienced and professional movers to make your transition as easy and simple as possible. Since 1986, our family-owned company has treated customers with care and respect. Our clients can expect friendly service, attention to detail, and fair pricing while working with us. When you choose Morales Moving & Storage, you are choosing family. From packing to storage, we have your back. To learn more about our services, continue reading on or call us at (305) 576-7000. Feel free to fill out free quote form, located on our home page.
25 Free Boxes with Every Move!
Long Distance Moving Services
Our movers at Morales Moving & Storage want to help your long journey feel as seamless and stress-free as a local move. Therefore, we provide several services to meet your needs as you prepare for the next step in your life:
- Professional Packing & Unpacking: Packing yourself can take longer than it needs to. If you’re short on time or need just an extra hand — or four — we can help with partial or full packing services, as well as unpacking at your destination.
- Quality Packing Supplies: Morales Moving offers packing supplies to safely pack your household goods and furniture. We use supplies like bubble wrap, blankets, shrink wrap, wardrobe boxes, and flat-screen TV boxes.
- Careful Loading & Unloading: Many customers rent a moving truck to cut down on moving costs. If you still need a hand loading or unloading your rental truck, the moving partners we work with offer hourly assistance.
- Commercial Moves: Moving your office is a whole different beast, requiring organization and planning to ensure minimal disruption to your business. We are full-service commercial movers available to help you meet your office or industrial needs to or from anywhere.
- Appliances & Specialty Moves: Our professional moving company can also help with heavy and awkward items. Items that are more difficult to move include pool tables, refrigerators, safes, and pianos.
Long Distance Moving Process
It’s important to take into consideration all factors when you’re deciding on the best time to move, but you may be wondering, “When is the best time to move?”
We see the highest volume of moves typically occurring during the summer season, usually between May and September. If you don’t have to move during peak season, don’t. You’ll certainly save money by waiting. You don’t want to be stuck moving during the winter, and we don’t want you to be, either. Preparation is key.
Morales Moving & Storage wants to help you get the ball rolling by covering a few basic questions many of our customers have had in the past:
- HOW DO I SELECT THE RIGHT MOVING COMPANY?
- The first step is committing to using a professional mover. Afterward, figure out which services you need, and start the research process.
- Reach out to friends and family for recommendations, or simply Google “long-distance movers near me.” In no time, you’re sure to have a lengthy list of moving companies to choose from.
- Moving by yourself is the most cost-effective way to move, but if you want your possessions moved safely, quickly, and at an affordable rate, consider choosing professional movers like Morales Moving & Storage.
- WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SUBMIT A QUOTE? A moving agent will call you and discuss the details of your custom moving plan, ensuring you only receive the services you require. You will be given the option to choose to receive your estimate in two ways: (1) traditional in-home estimate or (2) virtual estimates:
- The traditional route will allow our relocation specialist to visit your home and complete a visual survey of your items. Once this is completed, he or she will calculate the weight, packing cost and any other charges related to your move.
- Alternatively, you can download the Atlas Video Survey App to receive a virtual estimate. Keep a smart device nearby, such as an iPhone, tablet or laptop so that your relocation specialist can easily contact you and being the estimate process.
- WILL THE DRIVER TAKE INVENTORY OF MY ITEMS? While our drivers will typically create a detailed and descriptive inventory list as he or she loads the moving truck, it’s in your best interest to create your own list.
- WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY VALUABLE ITEMS?
- Simply notify our agent during the initial quote consultation so our agent can explain our protocol when transporting high-value items.
- While these items are generally listed on our inventory list, we strongly recommend you keep the most valuable items on your person or make additional arrangements for their relocation.
- HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR MOVING DAY?
- Prior to moving day, our agent or driver will contact you 24 hours before to let you know when they plan on arriving. Ensure you notify them of any changes such as nearby construction or unfinished packing.
- In that event, call on Morales Moving & Storage and we’ll send our professional packers to help you wrap, pad and pack your items with speed! We’ll even help you unpack too — just ask!
Moving Long Distances with Morales Moving & Storage
With over 30 years in the moving and storage industry, we pride ourselves on giving our customers the kind of service they can expect from an Atlas Interstate Agent: dedicated customer service paired with custom moving plans. These are just a couple of reasons that ensure our customers will remain happy from beginning to end.
No matter the place, whether you’re moving out of state or you’re taking a trip across the sea, Morales Moving & Storage can get you anywhere.