Key Biscayne Movers
Since 1986, Morales Moving & Storage has been providing dedicated and high quality moving and storage services for residents and business alike all-over South Florida and more specifically, Key Biscayne.
Whether you require residential or commercial-related moving and storage services, Morales Moving & Storage has over 30 years of experience to provide for you exactly what you’d expect from a professional moving and storage company.
What should our customers expect from professionals like us? Aside from a stress-free relocation, they can feel at ease knowing that Morales Moving & Storage is an Interstate Agent of Atlas Van Lines! What does this mean for our customers?
Thanks to our partnership with Atlas, the second-largest major van line in the nation, it means that we can offer our customers value-added benefits including:
- Knowledge of various state requirements for transporting goods across borders
- Assigned moving coordinator(s) who will be your main point of contact for the entire relocation
- Nearly 500 Atlas agents like us across the U.S. and Canada
Choosing a moving company who’s backed by a strong national van line like Atlas means that your move will be expedited and given extreme attention to detail. Our highly skilled and trained staff have over 30 years of experience so you can be sure that every move we manage is handled with the utmost professionalism you should expect from an Interstate Agent of Atlas Van Lines.
Moving to Key Biscayne
Key Biscayne, a picturesque and affluent island community is located to the southwest of Downtown Miami and is accessible via the Rickenbacker Causeway. Surrounded by water and long stretches of sandy beaches, who wouldn’t want to live here?
Aside from being just a short walk away from the beach, Key Biscayne has two parks located on each of the north and south ends of the island: Crandon Park and Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park, respectively–it’s no wonder Key Biscayne has been a popular choice to lay down some roots. Within each park, feel free to explore the tropical forests which are inhabited by wildlife such as birds, butterflies and loggerhead turtles.
If you’re still interested in Key Biscayne’s natural landscapes, Neptune Memorial Reef is a place you should find especially interesting because not only is this the largest man-made reef to date, it lies 40 feet under the sea—now that’s deep. Although still under construction, the Neptune Memorial Reef serves as an underwater artistic representation of the Lost City of Atlantis as well as a place in which to memorialize our loved ones either through cremation services or through personalized memorial plaques which will be placed underwater for years to come.
When you’ve had enough outdoor fun, head on down to the Rusty Pelican. This redesigned and stylish restaurant sits right on Rickenbacker Marina, a place where the waterfront views are excellent. Fill your belly with delicious cuisines such as Latin-inspired dishes and fresh local seafood while you enjoy an eating experience you’re not likely to forget.
Why Choose Morales Moving & Storage?
Almost every move we handle is as professional and reliable as the last, including moves to or from Key Biscayne. As with every move, we’ll begin with our quote consultation with an on-site or virtual survey to assess your moving and storage needs including the number of items expected to be moved, additional services you require, your budget and your expected moving schedule.
When a Morales Moving & Storage move coordinator is assigned to you, they will assist you in managing your residential or commercial relocation successfully.
If you’re choosing Morales Moving & Storage to complete your move, you get:
- Atlas Van Lines Interstate Agents! As an interstate agent of Atlas Van Lines, we go to great lengths to ensure that our customer’s relocation experiences have the personal touch of a national van line like Atlas whether it’s a local or long-distance move.
- Our accreditations and affiliations! In addition to being part of a national van line, we are also certified members of the American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA) and the International Association of Movers (IAM). So you can be sure that your possessions are in safe, insured and capable hands.
- Trained & certified movers and packers! You deserve to feel safe knowing your belongings are being handled by Morales Moving crewmembers who go through background and drug screenings to ensure your relocation goes off without a hitch.
- Environmentally aware moving professionals! Relatively new trucks that use maximum fuel-efficiency means we help reduce toxic emissions. We can also help you recycle and break down any used boxes or debris after your move is completed.
Key Biscayne Moving & Storage Services
Since 1986, our services have remained the same but, our dedication to customer service has only ever improved over the 30 years we’ve been in business. If you’re looking for reliable, professional movers in Key Biscayne that you can count on, look no further than Morales Moving & Storage.
As we are Atlas agents, we have access to an extensive network of moving and storage professionals that have your back no matter how short or great the distance of your next relocation:
- Local Moving Services: Have you found a new home or apartment in Key Biscayne? Whether you’re moving down the street or across the island, we can help get you there.
- Long-Distance Moving Services: We have an expansive network of nearly 500 Atlas agents nationwide, which means that we can help you leave Key Biscayne in favor of greener pastures.
- Commercial Moving Services: We can help relocate your business whether you have a team of five or 500, experience an office relocation with minimal downtime and disruption.
- International Moving Services: If life is taking you overseas, you’ll want a professional international mover like us to help make your journey more comfortable.
- Warehouse Storage: Our climate-controlled environment utilizes fans to reduce harmful humidity and is gated and monitored with an alarm system and closed-circuit TV to ensure your items’ security.
- Document Storage: Your private, legal or otherwise important documents should be kept somewhere safe. Our climate-controlled warehouse facility can help keep your paper materials from being damaged over time by moisture and mildew.