25 FREE BOXES WITH EVERY MOVE!
Moving to a new country can be an exciting and yet difficult time for your whole family, so why not hire a moving professional that can help minimize as much stress as possible throughout the process?
If you’re relocating to or from the South Florida area, then Morales Moving & Storage is the mover to trust among the many international moving companies based in the Miami area.
We’ve been performing international moves since we first opened our doors in 1986, and our commitment to providing detail-oriented service and customized international moving experiences has helped us earn an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
We specialize in high-end luxury moves and can handle all the packing, loading and shipping required – whether by sea, air or road. We also have a 26,000-square-foot climate-controlled storage facility where you can house your possessions until you need them again.
Benefits of Hiring Morales Moving & Storage
Planning an international relocation can be a rather large expense, and if you’re handling an overseas move all on your own, greater costs down the road can muck up the whole process.
To protect your items and guarantee a safe, secure and efficient international relocation, choose the international moving professionals at Morales Moving & Storage. With us, you can receive benefits such as:
- Choosing an Interstate Agent of Atlas who can use their international standing to support your relocation every step of the way
- Access to the Atlas Global Network, which consists of 430 Atlas Agents in the U.S. and Canada with seventeen Atlas international licensees and 300+ preferred service partners around the world
- Siding with a moving and storage company that has over 30 years of moving and storage industry experience since 1986.
- Valuation coverage to ensure shipment protection during an overseas relocation
International Move Process
From beginning to end, Morales Moving & Storage is here to ensure your international relocation goes off without a hitch. There are so many things to know and to put into place, it’s much more stressful to plan it out yourself.
Luckily, we’re here to make sure that all your questions are answered for every step of the process:
- Pre-Move Consultation: Once you submit your quote form, we’ll review your move details with you including information on what you need shipped and the specific services you require.
- Book Your Move: Once the quote has been completed and finalized, book your move and an assigned international moving coordinator will remain your point of contact throughout the move.
- International Move Management: Your assigned move coordinator handles the logistics of your international relocation including confirming move dates, helping you compile proper personal paperwork and documentation for customs clearance and arranging the shipping and tracking of your shipment.
- Packing & Loading: Packers will come to your home and begin packing and loading your belongings in accordance with your Morales Moving & Storage international move plan.
- Transportation: By land, sea or air, your shipment will be delivered to your destination or to our climate-controlled warehouse if need be.
- Delivery: At your new place, our movers will deliver your belongings and you’re free to start getting settled!
International Moving Services from Morales Moving & Storage
- Less than Container Load (LCL): If you don’t have a lot of items, the LCL option is an ideal choice. You may choose to have your items consolidated with another shipper’s goods inside the same container or by itself. We’ll use pallets or lift vans to ship your belongings and all shipments are separated inside the container to avoid any mix up of items.
- Full Container Load (FCL): If you have a rather large amount of goods, you’re better off using a full ocean container. You won’t share with others; the rate is typically cheaper and it’s easier to clear customs when delivering the shipment. You won’t have to worry about the cost of shipping each item and you can have peace of mind that no one else has access to your contents.
- International Moving Consultation: The team at Morales Moving & Storage understands the complexities of moving overseas so we’ll recommend services to meet your requirements along with a budget that won’t break the bank.
- Customs Clearance Assistance: Your assigned international moving coordinator will help guide you and answer any questions regarding the customs documentation process.
- Door-to-Port: This service includes disassembling and wrapping all furniture, preparing inventory and shipping documents, loading and securing the shipment, and transporting the container to the port to be loaded onto the designated vessel.
- Door-to-Door: This service includes disassembling and wrapping all furniture, preparing inventory and shipping documents, loading and securing the shipment, and transporting the container to the port to be loaded onto the designated vessel. Additionally, we’ll also carry out: customs clearance, in-home delivery, assembly of all basic furniture, unpacking (optional), and the post-move debris/trash removal.
International Moving Quote from Morales!
When moving internationally, there should be no room for mistakes! There are many rules, regulations and policies in place, especially during the pandemic. Being licensed, insured and bonded means that Morales Moving & Storage is just the company to help you sort out all the customs and overseas documentation that you may be unfamiliar with.