Gun Safe Movers
Moving a gun safe, like other specialty items, requires special training and tools to get the job done safely. Few moving companies can efficiently and securely handle a gun safe relocation.
At Morales Moving & Storage, we take the time to fully train our staff on the appropriate handling skills for this specialty move. Equipped with the tools and knowledge to safely haul and load these tricky objects, our team has the moving experience to swiftly move your gun safe, without injury or damage to you and your property.
Your back and wallet will thank you once your gun safe is delivered with care to its new location.
Protecting You, Your Property and Gun Safe During the Move
Gun safes are meant to protect and secure your most valued possessions, so why trust just anyone when it comes to your valuables? This may be your first time moving a special item such as your gun safe, so leave it to the pros to get it out of your current home and into the next without damage.
The Morales Moving & Storage team is experienced in:
- Moving the gun safe into, or out of, your home without injury or damages
- Utilizing the correct equipment such as hand trucks, dollies, ratchet straps and tie downs to secure the safe during transport
- Protecting your home while we move this heavy object
- Securing and covering the item using blankets, shrink wrap and other protective material for the item’s safety
- Maneuvering in tight or awkwardly spaced areas
- Providing excellent customer service
How to Prepare Your Gun Safe for Moving Day
Properly preparing your gun safe to be moved greatly reduces the man hours it takes for us to unload, secure and haul your heavy items. Below are a few tips to speed up the process and get your items where they need to go.
- Remove your valuables from the safe, including all guns and ammunition. Pack them separately yourself, or inform your mover prior to moving day, of any additional high-value items that need attention.
- Legally, we cannot move your firearms, even if they are family heirlooms. Transporting these items to your destination yourself will ensure they remain intact
- Is your gun safe bolted in place? Please allow access to the bolts for smooth removal
- Please clear a path and ensure plenty of working space for our moving team
- Secure a backup location if you’re doing a room to room move
- Measure entryways to determine if more space is needed to move the gun safe
- Let us know total number of stairwells our movers will need to navigate
- During your initial consultation, please let us know the size and weight of the safe
These tips help to ensure your gun safe is moved safely, securely and efficiently, while completing the move as quickly as possible.
Get a Quote for Your Gun Safe Move Today!