Estate Cleanout Services
At Morales Moving & Storage of Miami, we understand that an estate cleanout is a large project to tackle by oneself. Most estate cleanouts are born out of a loved one passing, downsizing due to financial situations or any other life event, making the task even more difficult.
Instead of bearing the burden alone, call on professionals who can help you with the heavy lifting while you take care of the more important details.
Why Choose Morales Moving for Estate Cleanout?
You may be thinking, “Why not just take care of this on my own?” With all that you’re going to be handling on your own, from speaking to realtors and lawyers to notifying family members, professionals like us here at Morales Moving & Storage can ensure your time is your own and your hands aren’t tied down. At that time, we’ll take care of the behind-the-scenes work.
- Let us help you save time and energy. Professionals who have completed estate cleanout services before can clean out your property and move your belongings quicker compared to having help from friends and family.
- We can do the heavy lifting, too! As is often the case with most estate cleanouts, there are likely to be large and valuable pieces of furniture that you need help moving. With the proper equipment and moving techniques, we can transport your furniture easily!
Preparing for an Estate Cleanout
While property cleanouts may be difficult, there are a few steps you can take to make this move a little less stressful than it needs to be:
- Create a timeline. Set a date and stick to it. This is especially important if the property has sold or is being subleased. Choosing a specific time gives one even more incentive to move quickly.
- Properly file important paperwork. If this move is due to a loved one passing, ensure their tax paperwork is still filed and locate any wills, trusts and other important documents and store them in a safe place away from extreme heat or moisture.
- Check every nook and cranny. Your property is not your own, so carefully check the hideaways. Ensure you check every inch of the property for items you may have hidden away and be sure to remove them before you leave. If you’re thorough enough, you’ll shave time from your move.
- Hire an estate appraiser or liquidator. For a fee, appraisers can help you determine the value of valuable items within the estate. Conversely, the liquidator is available to help you figure out the best use you can make out of items you no longer wish to keep.
- Sell, ship or store items safely. Whether you wish to store your items in storage, ship them to a new address or sell and donate them to others, this is the time to do some much-needed decluttering if you have one too many items.
Other Types of Estate Cleanouts
If you have cleanout needs that are not specific to an estate cleanout, Morales Moving & Storage of Miami can handle all types of cleanouts, including:
- Storage Cleanouts
- Including common storerooms such as attics and/or basements
- Eviction Cleanouts
- Foreclosure Cleanouts
- Garbage, Junk and Bulk Item Cleanouts
Estate Cleanout Quote
No matter the area your estate is in, Morales Moving & Storage of Miami will help you with your property cleanout for all your unwanted items, just book our services today!