At Morales Moving & Storage, we are here to make your office move as seamless as possible. We know how stressful moving your business can be, which is why we want to help your relocation go off without a hitch, allowing your employees to focus on their day-to-day responsibilities.
From packing up boxes to storage options, our full-service office movers will be with you every step of the way. Whether you are moving across town or across the globe, we have more than 30 years of experience to ensure your office relocation surpasses your expectations.
Our goal is to help businesses no matter the size achieve a successful relocation by assisting them in moving office furniture, special devices, office equipment, machines, and whatever else they may need moving.
If you’re looking for the best office movers in Miami, contact us today for a free estimate. A knowledgeable member of our team will reach out to you to discuss personalized options for your moving needs.
OFFICE MOVING PROCESS
- Planning: Once you’ve contacted us, a representative from our team will be in touch to help plan and coordinate your office move within your budget and schedule. We will help create a customized moving plan to include as many or as few of our services you may need.
- Disposal: At Morales Moving & Storage, we can help you securely dispose of items and documents that you don’t need to take with you. Additionally, we can offer you storage options to help store sensitive information or archives.
- Packing and Labelling: As you prepare for your move, make sure you are labeling your boxes and totes correctly. This helps our team know which boxes are heavy, delicate, require additional assistance, or where to place them in the new office. This ensures all of your items arrive at you safely and securely.
- Electronics: Our certified tech moving crew can ensure all of your electronic devices will be properly protected when being transported. This includes tangle-free cords and the safe arrival of all of your electronic equipment.
- Moving Day: Come moving day, we will help with the breaking down and rebuilding of any pieces of office furniture or equipment. You can always ask us for help throughout the day in rearranging your new space.
- Post-Move: Once you’ve settled into your new office, you might find there isn’t enough space for everything you hoped for, or a piece of furniture looks out of place for you. Let us help by providing you long or short-term storage for whatever your needs may be.
HOW MUCH WILL MY OFFICE MOVE COST?
Every office move is different, so that means the cost will vary depending on a variety of factors, such as:
- The number and weight of items that need to be moved
- How far the moving truck will have to travel
- The type of office move (small business, large industry, staff relocation, etc.)
- The type of insurance that best suits your needs
- Providing additional packing materials
- Ordering any extra or special services
Our goal at Morales Moving & Storage is to provide you with all of the services you need and nothing you don’t for as low a cost as possible.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST OFFICE MOVING SERVICES
Once you’ve decided that you need a moving service to assist you in your move, you should do some research into possible options. Here are some tips to help you choose the right moving company for your office move:
- Research the company. Make sure they have the services you are looking for. Look at their Google and/or Yelp reviews and see how they respond. Look into their reputation and if they are accredited on BBB.
- Compare estimates among different moving companies. Most moving businesses will give you a free quote on their website.
- Look over the company’s licenses, certifications, and registrations. Any reputable moving company should be happy to show you that they have all the necessary qualifications to move you.
- Ask your friends and family for recommendations. People you trust would only recommend the best services to you, so you should take their recommendations into account.
Compiling all of this research for several different companies can be overwhelming, so don’t hesitate to contact us to see if Morales Moving & Storage can meet all of your requirements.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR OFFICE MOVE
The first and arguably most important thing you can do to prepare for your office move is by informing your employees and clients about the decision. Once you’re over that hurdle, there are several steps you can take ahead of time to make the moving process easier on yourself and your staff. Here are some other the best ways you can set your office move up for success:
- Set a moving budget. Our team will work with you to create an achievable budget to avoid overspending.
- Review your current lease. Take into account if you are going to have to pay to break your lease early. Also, look into having your property inspected both prior and after the move to assess if any damages occurred.
- Make a moving team. Designate an internal staff member to be in charge of the move, from the packing process to after move-in day.
- Inform all necessary parties about the move. Compile a list of clients, employees, and utilities you’re paying for to notify them about your business relocating. Make sure to update your Google My Business information and post signs at your original storefront to let customers know.
- Create an inventory. List all your furniture and equipment you will be moving. Double-check your items before and after the move to ensure everything arrived safely.
- Create a detailed floor plan. Make a detailed floor plan that dictates exactly where each item should go. Provide your movers with a copy so they know where to place things in the new office. Place the layout around the new space to familiarize yourself with it.
Following these steps ensures the most organized and stress-free moving experience possible.
GET AN OFFICE MOVING QUOTE
Here at Morales Moving & Storage, we understand that moving offices can be daunting, but we are here to help. We are willing to go the extra mile to make sure your expectations are met no matter the circumstances.
With over 30 years of experience and our staff of expertly trained movers, we can proudly say your business is in good hands. For more information, fill out our free estimate form or call us today at (305) 576-7000 to see how we can help you with your office move.